Terms

My terms are pretty straightforward and easy enough to understand. Please completely read through them before ordering your blog design :)

Copyright
All blog designs done by me are copyright of Scrapberry Designs. Copying of my codes or designs is an infringement of that copyright. Please respect the time I put into my designs and do not abuse the copyright.

Credit
Graphic Designers work hard at what they do, whether it is the blog design or the kit being used to design your blog. I will put a button in your sidebar crediting the designers. The button will be made to match your blog and will be "pretty". You can move this button anywhere in your sidebar you'd like but it must remain in your sidebar as long as any part of my blog design is in place. If you'd like to remove the button you must remove the blog template, including the header.

Emailing
Email is the main way that I am able to communicate with you about your design. Please check it frequently. If I email you and do not receive a response within a week I will have to remove your name from the waiting list until a response is received.

Payments
I do not require payment from you until your design has been viewed and approved by you. I will send you an invitation to view my private design blog so that you can "preview" what your blog looks like. If you are happy with it I will then send you an invoice via PayPal to pay for your design. Once payment is received the design will then be transferred to your blog.

If you have any questions regarding these terms please email me at tabitha@scrapberrydesigns.com. Thank you!!